Dr. Kaneira and our staff provide amazing care to our patients. We have made it as easy as possible for you to get the dental care you need at an affordable price. Below is our In House Savings Plan.
Taking advantage of our Dental Savings Plan, you will experience:
- No claim forms.
- No yearly maximums.
- No deductibles.
- No limitations for pre-existing conditions.
- No waiting for treatment.
- No pre-authorization.
- Free consultations.
- Premiums for our Dental Savings Plan
- Single $29/month
- Dual (parent/child, or spouse) $54/month
- Family (3) $75/month
- Family (4) $99/month
- Perio Maintenance single $50/month
*Family Plan reserved for families with children up to the age of 23, if enrolled as full-time students. Non full-time students can participate in the Family Plan until the age of 18.
- *Each additional family member $21/month
- 1 year enrollment. Payment though autodraft or CC
- Coverage in our Dental Savings Plan includes:
- Comprehensive, new patient examination 100%
- Routine dental exams (2 per year) 100%
- Panorex (every five years) 100%
- Periapical x-rays 100%
- Bitewing x-rays (1 per year) 100%
- Preventive care
- Prophy, child or adult (2 per year) 100%>
Additional cleanings per year 15% off (100% off on first 2 cleanings. 15% off for any additional cleanings.)
- Fluoride (2 per year) 100%
- Sealants 15% off
- Other procedures covered at 15% off include:
- Fillings and core buildups Crowns
- Periodontics Dentures and partials
- Oral surgery Root canal therapy
- Dental implants
- Orthodontics* $500 off
*To receive benefit coverage, patient must remain enrolled in Dental Savings Plan throughout the course of treatment.
**Certain cosmetic procedures may not be covered under the Dental Savings Plan. Contact us for further details.
Exclusions and Limitations
We offer the Dental Savings Plan as a way to make great dental care more accessible. This is not a dental insurance plan. This plan cannot be used:
- In conjunction with any other dental plan.
- In treatment plans addressing injury covered under workman’s compensation.
- For treatment that, in our opinion, lies outside of our expertise.
- For treatment by a referred specialist.
- For treatment with another dentist.
- Premiums are non-refundable, even if the participant does not utilize the Savings Plan during an enrollment period.
- A $50 reinstatement fee will be charged in the event there is a lapse in enrollment.
- You’ll love our office becauseâ€
- We will take the time to get to know you, so when you visit our office, you will feel like family. We believe in creating friendships with our patients and building your trust as your family Dental Team.
A family atmosphere
Braces do not have to be the only option for you to receive the smile you desire. It doesn’t matter if your teeth are spaced, too far apart, too close together, or if you have had a relapse after orthodontic treatment, ClearCorrect provides comfortable, smile correction.
Your smile can give people a very important first impression of you. Dr. April Kaneira and her staff provide excellent smile enhancement services that lead to improved confidence and rejuvenate the face. Need teeth whitening, a missing tooth replaced, or imperfections masked with a porcelain veneer ? Not a problem! You can count on Dr. Kaneira and her staff to give you excellent service.